The guest speakers of the National Achievers Congress 2015 are:
- NICK VUJICIC: Without any medical explanation or warning, Nick Vujicic was born
with neither arms nor legs. Growing up, Nick had to learn to accomplish
tasks like cleaning teeth, brushing hair, typing, sports and personal
challenges of being bullied in school and depression.
As time went by, Nick began to embrace his situation and understand his purpose in life. He obtained a double degree in accounting and financial planning and since his first speaking engagement at 19, he has traveled the world, speaking to millions of people; students, teachers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, heads of state, and has been interviewed on Oprah and 20/20.
Now a happily married and father, Nick shares with his audiences the importance of dreaming big. He challenges others to examine their perspective and look beyond their circumstances and see obstacles as opportunities for growth.
- CHRIS GARDNER: Chris Gardner is the author of the book, "The Pursuit of Happyness," a New York Times and Washington Post #1 bestseller based on his life story. A series of adverse circumstances in the early 1980's left Gardner homeless in San Francisco and the sole guardian of his toddler son. Unwilling to give up on his dreams of success, he climbed to the top of the financial industry ladder from the very bottom. It is the inspiration behind the acclaimed movie "The Pursuit of Happyness". Now, his aim is to help others achieve their full potential through his speaking engagements and media projects.
Other speakers on specific subjects to obtain passive income from different fields are:
- Marcus De Maria: "Forex Your Way to Freedom" Not too many years ago, Marcus was living on his brother's floor and over £100,000 in debt. Immersing himself with wealth creation education, he came across a formula for financial wealth and applied it. Today, Marcus is a well respected stock market and wealth educator, owner of his company Investment Mastery, and financially independent. He now fulfills his purpose in life sharing the formula he learnt so that others can also be financially free. Marcus is the author of the book, "Wealth Workout – the Simple Seven Step Formula for Financial Success", and has appeared on BBC TV's The Money series (How To Be A Millionaire, 2011).
- James MacNeil: "The Most Underestimated Vehicle for Driving Your Marketing". James MacNeil is the author of the Upcoming book, The Guru Builder. He’s a Communications Coach, Consultant, Trainer and a National Best-Selling author. He has dedicated more than 15 years to helping individuals achieve their potential. James has worked with top corporations and is one of Canada’s top paid speakers having addressed over 1600 live audiences and sharing the stage with mega-brands such as Les Brown, Donald Trump and Sir Richard Branson. He will show you how the most effective marketing tool is a book and how you can use a book to generate tons more leads, differentiate yourself in the marketplace and generate more income than ever before.
- Peng Joon:"Turn Your Laptop into a Money Machine" Peng Joon is recognized as the authority on how to make big money through the internet. In less than 7 years, he has built an 8 figure business through his 527 (and counting) websites. It wasn't always like this. In 2005, Peng Joon was a $51,000 in debt. Left with a computer, internet connection and $231 in his bank account, he started his first website and has never looked back. Over the years, Peng Joon has refined his 5 step system that has helped thousands monetize their passion, earn passive income online, quit their full time jobs and live the dot com lifestyle. His system has been widely regarded as the most strategic and innovative approach to growing an online empire.
- Pip Stehlik: "A property investor, business owner". He was working in his family grocery store when he decided to take control of his financial future and learn how to invest in property. Within 16 months of his training at Legacy Alliance Education in 2001, he successfully invested in 41 properties and never looked back!In 2007, Pip became one of the top property trainers in the US and Canada. Over the past year, Pip has been teaching internationally, helping hundreds of people by educating them on how to achieve their goals through property.A property investor, business owner, International speaker, top trainer and family man, Pip Stehlik is living the life he designed for himself and is here to show you how YOU can do the same.
- JT Foxx:"How to build an 8 figure business in 8 months locally, nationally and globally"JT Foxx is widely considered one of the top speakers, coaches and now consultants in the world, with business interests and companies in the United States, Canada, Africa, UK, Europe and Australia and New Zealand. JT is also a media personality having had a radio show for 7 years and now can be regularly seen and interviewed on CNBC, Forbes, BBC and many other TV and radio shows all around the world and is a contributing author for Forbes Africa and Prestige Magazine. His drive and passion is to use his expertise in investing and business to help others succeed and make this planet a better place for entrepreneurs.
- Itzik Amiel: "The Power of Connections". Itzik Amiel is the author of bestselling networking book "The Attention Switch." He is known as an inspiring speaker and trainer at events all over the world and his passion is to help people to understand specifically what it takes to build successful relationships.Itzik's comes with the experience of two decades working with major global brands to increase business development, networking and overall success. He is the founder and CEO of EyeRon Group and the Power Networking Academy.You will learn how to become an authentic networker, to attract new clients, influence others and deeply connect with your relationships. And how these connections can make you successful both professionally and in your personal life.
- Dr Jane Cox: "Money Magnetism. How to Understand It, Attract It, and Keep it!" Dr Jane Cox is a world-renowned human & business performance specialist, with highly-developed specific expertise in the psychology of wealth and wealth creation.She has long been fascinated by what, in her words, “makes people be the people they are”. A qualified doctor of psychology, with two other doctorates, additional business degrees in both marketing and communication, and several other post-graduate qualifications, she brings a unique blend of cutting-edge theoretical knowledge and real-world pragmatic expertise. Jane runs a range of workshops for private individuals covering wealth, development, and personal growth, with a focus on creating lasting change and a real passion for giving people not just the knowledge they need to make their lives better, but also the methods & tools to make those changes happen. She is authentic, straight-forward, and hugely passionate about helping people live a life they love.
- Andy Harrington:"Powerful & Effective Presentation Tactics for Business". At age 28, Andy Harrington was working in Insurance, making £1,500 a month and was addicted to class A drugs. After he hit rock bottom, he turned his life around and started a company that is still thriving today and pulling in over £50 million. Not satisfied with this, Andy began teaching and inspiring others to reach their potential and quickly became one of the most sought-after speakers in the world. Andy is an extraordinary talent on stage. His ability to move, inspire and influence large groups of people has made him a popular choice for many UK’s best loved speakers in coaching them to perform their best on stage. You will learn how you can influence, persuade and people from stage, from a screen, or a boardroom and make your business grow phenomenally through effective public speaking.
- Douglas Nelson: "How to Ignite Your Own Economy". Doug Nelson's experience as a child growing up in poverty became the catalyst that made him decide he would create his own wealth and freedom. At 23, Doug started the first of many successful businesses. By age 34, he was completely financially free. Later that year Doug lived through an event that would forever change his life — he was in a serious natural gas explosion. Coming back from the brink of death and spending a year in rehabilitation, Doug realized the power of his unique financial situation. His passion and his mission became teaching people “How to Ignite their Own Economy” so that no matter what happens in their life they are financially bulletproof. His first book “Catch Fire” went to #1 its first day out and he is one of the most dynamic trainers on the planet today. Doug has taught tens of thousands of students internationally the principals and skills of creating Financial Freedom.
- Dr. Renée Moor: "Go Big or Go Home. Success Isn't for 'Wimps'!". From the poorest beginnings on a small ranch in Texas where she was raised together with her three sisters by a single mother, Dr. Renée Moore overcame the most challenging circumstances to create a life that many only dream about. By the age of 35, as a single woman living in Germany, she grew her own multi-million Euro companies in Europe, Asia and Latin America, all from in her office in Deidesheim, Germany. The Huffington Post named her as a New Global Leader, and she has served on the executive team of 100+ growing European businesses. "Success comes to those who make it happen for themselves. If I can do it as an American woman living in Germany, then you can too."
1078 GZ Amsterdam