Les Brown is a award winning motivational speaker. "Live the life of your dreams". I'm really thrilled to meet him again in London, after I first have see him, hear him speak and performing live at the National Achievers Congress 2014 in Amsterdam. I'm following this man for so long now, by reading his books and watching his DVD's. He certainly is one, if not THE, most important man who inspired me during my life and motivates me to get my things going.
Les Brown is one of the world's most renowned and highly sought after motivational speakers. In elementary school Les was mistakenly declared "Educably mentally retarded". However, his tenacity and belief in his ability unleashed a course of amazing achievements from sanitation worker to broadcast station manager to state representative in Ohio. His life and message, that with proper guidance and training anyone can begin achieving the things they desire now, is a true testament to that belief.
Les's credo for life is:
"If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you".
Les Brown is the author of many motivational book, cd's and videos. If you want to learn more about Les Brown, get motivated by him and let you be inspired by this man, I can recommend you the following (with link):
- Live your dreams (1994, book);
- Its not over until you win: how to become the person you always wanted to be no matter what the obstacle (1998, book);
- Fight for your dreams (2011, book);
- Up thought for down times (2013, book);
- Les Brown live: Step into your greatness (2004, CD/DVD combo);
- The Les Brown story - Inspirational motivational DVD training video (2006, DVD);!!!!!!
- Life full & die empty - How to tap your full potential and realize your dreams (2006, DVD).
Again, I'm really thrilled to meet him again in London, and see him, hear him speak and performing live!! After I return I will review the seminar and my stay in London!